CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 May 2013

Peg Challenge

Hi Everyone,

The Bellaboo Crop on Tuesday evening was holding a challenge to 'decorate a peg'.

I had  great fun doing the challenge and was rather pleased with my little offering but I'm afraid to say that my peg was somewhat upstaged by some other rather gorgeous entries including this beauty by the very talented Tracy.


I used a very 'bog standard' clothes peg which I painted white.  The toad is a stamp 'Tutu Toad' by Stampendous which I coloured with my Promarkers and cut out.  I then used  small piece of tulle which I gathered with a little running stitch and stuck over the skirt.  It certainly makes me smile when I look at it :).

Happy Crafting
Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your froggy peg Kate its so georgous - i love the tu tu xx

    ReplyDelete