CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 May 2013

Birthday Boy

Hi Everyone,

Today is my Godson's 9th Birthday and I have created this card for him.



He is very keen on football and a Manchester United supporter so that is where my colour inspiration came from!  I was really thrilled with this card as, apart from the base card, all the other pieces of paper and card were scraps.  I recently sorted my 'over-flowing' scraps collection in to colour collections which doesn't work for everything but in this particular case made finding 'red' scraps a doddle!

The cute image is a LOTV design 'Super Striker' and I bought it with my Godson in mind.  The circle and scallop circle dies are both Spellbinders and the bunting is a Magnolia Doohickey Die.  The papers are a selection of Sassafrass Lass, Echo Park and an 'unidentified' piece!  The white card is Bazzill and the red hessian ribbon is May Arts Woven Burlap 'Bittersweet'.  The twine is from the garden centre!

I would like to enter the Lili of the Valley Challenge 'Boy oh Boy!' with this card.

Have a lovely day.
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kate - fantastic card with superb colouring xx I am sure your godson will love it . The doodling and bunting really make the footballer pop off the page xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for entering our first Lili of the Valley Challenge with your lovely card, Kate.
    Good luck!
    Erica x

    ReplyDelete