CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 May 2013

New Home

Hello Everyone

My Godmother moved house last week and I created this little card for her.


It is a very simple card using some papers I have had for years (Bella Blvd I think?).  The big 'home' stamp is by Technique Tuesday and the little 'New Home' stamp is from a set by Banana Frog.  I love the joyful colours of the papers and hopefully the card will add a little joy to their new home :).

Hope you have had a good day and haven't got too wet!  I suppose the gardens need a little watering but I feel that will do now and I would like the sunshine back and a little bit of warmth.... not sure we are going to get it tho'!  Still, at least I don't have feel guilty about not being outside gardening and can get on with some crafting, guilt free :).

Happy Crafting!
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment