CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 4 May 2013

Using up the leftovers!

Hello everyone,

I have been lucky enough to have spent the day crafting but not really doing what I had intended to!  I had carefully made a list of the crafting projects and bits I wanted/needed to get done and then proceeded to totally ignore it and go off at a tangent!  Firstly I finished sorting a few cards I had made; some needed the inside finishing, others needed an envelope decorating, that sort of thing.  So I got that done (amazing how long that sort of job seems to take me!) and then instead of moving on to a job on my list; making a birthday card for impending birthdays etc, I decided to finish off a project that I had started a while ago and had been left unloved and unattended since.  I have almost finished it but not enough yet to photograph but hopefully I will get it done tomorrow... watch this space!

Anyway, on to a card I made a few weeks back.  I decided I needed to make up a few quick and simple cards that would a) give me a stock of cards for those emergency moments when I had forgotten or not got round to making one specifically and b) some cards that would make a dent in the pile of leftover patterned paper scraps I seem to have.  This is what I came up with...


As you can see, it is a simple card and I got as far as making two of them but one got called upon almost immediately to fulfill its need as an 'emergency' card (I had clearly not been keeping to my list then either!!!). I can't remember what make the patterned paper is (it is years old) but the sentiment stamps are by Technique Tuesday and are from the 'Swanky Sentiments' set.

As I have only got round to making two they haven't as yet made any noticeable difference to my scraps pile so I clearly need to get busy and stop going off at tangents :D.

Have a great bank holiday weekend.

Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kate - you have been busy - I think I will have to borrow the die and sentiment x enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete