CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hanging my head in shame!

Oh dear, it is so long since I have blogged.  I was doing a bit better but, I don't know, life just seemed to hit and I just haven't been up to anything much crafting-wise the last few weeks.  I have so many unfinished projects that it seems to have been paralysing me as I don't know where to start ....... and so I don't!  Instead of just doing 'something', I do 'nothing'!  Still very tired but feeling a little more motivated so am trying  to get on with a few bits and hoping my inertia goes away.

Even when I haven't been busy with the papercrafting I have been busy having a little bit of culinary fun baking.

Including these chocolate chip cookies using a recipe by Joanne Wheatley.  I bought her cookery book just after Christmas and love it.

But I have also been doing oddments of papercrafting and created this card for a friend's birthday.

The stamps are 'Stampin' Up' which I heat embossed in white onto white cardstock and then inked the card with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.  The background is spritzed with a Cosmic Shimmer mist and does have quite a sheen to it that unfortunately doesn't show up here well.  I finished the card off with a few Prima flowers, some ribbon and a little bling for the shoe.

There are a few other cards I have made also which I will share with you tomorrow hopefully.

Take care
Kate xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card and the cookies look really yummy, wheres mine ??? Xxx

    ReplyDelete