CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 May 2014

Ruby Love

Hello Everyone

Today I have a layout to share with you.  This is one I have had at the 'nearly finished' stage for several weeks but only yesterday found the time to finally finish it.



The layout is about my daughter's love for her first car 'Ruby'.  The papers are really old Cosmo Cricket 'Joy Ride' that I have had in my stash for ever!  The sweet little cars are Studio Calico Wood Veneer Shapes - Transportation which I just love, they are so much fun.  I have coloured them with my Promarkers to tie in with the theme.  The tag tucked behind the photos contains some journaling.

The circles are Prima stamps that I borrowed from someone at a crop I went to a month or so ago.  They are quite distressed so when I wanted one or two more I just made my own; I am good at distressed!!

Hope you are having a good day.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment