CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 May 2014

Beautiful Butterflies

I have been loving making these Cards in a Box and have made a couple more recently.  The first was for a friend's daughter who turned 18 and the second was for my niece whose birthday it was on Thursday.





As you can see, both have used the same papers which are from an old Bo Bunny range, one of which had a sheet of glittered butterflies.  I cut out loads of the butterflies and some have been attached to acetate strips so that they can 'fly' a little higher!  As you can see from the second card, I also decorated the envelope witha  few more butterflies!  

The link for the card in a box tutorial can be found here.  What I love about making these cards is that they are so simple but have a real 'wow' factor!

Have a great day!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment