CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Autumn Love

Hi Everyone

Today a layout.  I have signed up for an online class with Big Picture Classes and this one is Art + Science of Scrapbooking which is advertised as '16 brain-boosting challenges to strengthen your creative process'.  I decided to take a class because it gets your mojo going again and gets you in the flow of creating which I decided I needed.

This layout is in response to Stacy Julian's challenge to look through your patterned papers and find one that reminds you of a place or a space.


The background paper is an old Basic Grey that I have had for years and the colours made me think of these photos.  Whilst in the end I didn't actually make the story about the place (they were taken at Cliveden) I did get me talking about my favourite season and what it is I love about it.  The other papers and die cuts are Fancy Pants 'Summer's End' which were in my scraps bag and I thought the colours picked up on the background paper perfectly and I am always pleased to use up scraps!

Hopefully there will be more layouts to come!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment