CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Another Card in a box!

Hi Everyone

My son thinks I am going a little over-board with these card-in-a-box designs and he could have a point.  However once everyone has had one I will probably get bored!!

This one I have created for my little Godson who will be 10 today.  I have actually made two as my other Godson loves dogs and although his birthday isn't until October I know I will be very glad when the time comes!
 

 This last one shows the decorated envelope!

The image is a Lili of the Valley, as is the sentiment.  The papers are very old ones, possibly Papermania but not sure exactly.  The stars were part of one of the patterned papers but as they were only paper I had to stick them all onto card and then cut them out a second time which was somewhat time consuming but I was pleased with the effect, so worth it.

Have a good rest of your day.

Kate xx





No comments:

Post a Comment