CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 24 August 2013

Lots of 'Thank Yous'

Hello Everyone

I have been quite busy crafting over the last few weeks but none of them seem to have got as far as being blogged so I will try and have a bit of a 'catch up' over the next few days.

It has been a very busy month with both mine and my son's birthdays and I had some crafting goodies for my birthday from some of my lovely crafting friends and was keen to start 'playing' with them so I decided to create some 'thank you' notelets so I could thank people for all their lovely, generous gifts in style!


Here they all are in an array of colours.  I actually made 13 in total (only 12 are shown as I needed to get one off in the post!), 11 thank you notes and 2 birthday cards whilst I was about it for my stock box. 

Detail of one of the thank you notes.  If you are in the know about these things you will see that the stamps are all from Stampin' Up including the sentiment and the tiny tag punch.  The butterfly punch is a Martha Stewart one and the cord I found in my sewing box! The inks are all Tsukineko Dew Drop Versa Magic Inks in a variety of colours.


And one of the birthday card versions with a different sentiment but still Stampin' Up.  I was able to use up lots of scraps of cardstock which is always very satisfying and it gave me great pleasure being able to write my thank yous on such pretty notelets.

More crafting catch-ups tomorrow!

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours that u have used - So many cards - i love them xx

    ReplyDelete