CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 August 2013

4U

Morning Everyone

Just a quick post this morning as I have my mum coming over to spend the day with me today and I think we are going blackberrying :).

Continuing with the blog 'catch up', this card is the one I made for my lovely friend Tracy's son who turned 17 last week.

It uses my ever-faithful Stampotique monster that must be one of my most-used stamps (I manage to use it for almost every man's card!) and this time with some doodling that I was inspired to have a go at following an article I saw in an old Craft Stamper magazine.  I quite enjoyed doing it although I think my technique needs some perfecting!

Have a great bank holiday whatever you are doing.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment