CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 August 2013

21!

Hi Everyone

We have had a week of birthdays with mine last weekend and my son turning 21 during the week.  This is the card I created for his birthday.


It is a concertina card using a Sizzix Die. It was a lot easier to create than I feared and the die cuts just one of the squares and you just cut as many as you want.  As you can see, I went for four photos of my son over the years with an extra one for the greeting at the end.

 This is the front cover and what you see when the card is folded up.

And just from another angle (there are 21 of the little candles I stamped and cut out - I was very bored by the end!).

I was really pleased with how easy the die was to use and can imagine using it quite a bit which is always nice to know when you have spent money on a craft item!

Have a good day.

Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic piece of construction Kate - really impressed with your creation - I cant believe Will is 21, where has the time gone, it only seems like last summer they were all playing in the pool in the garden !!! :( I think a lesson is in order for you to show me how to produce a masterpiece like this x

    ReplyDelete