CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 August 2013

Grow Old Gracefully

Hi Everyone

Obviously going back to work is not condusive to finding time to blog!  Anyway, I still have cards I haven't shown to continuing with my 'catch up' here is the next one.


I created this card for my Great Aunt who turned 90 recently and I thought she would appreciate the humour behind it.  The image and sentiment are both from 'Acid Drops and Whatnots' and I purchased a couple of sets of their stamps at a show I went to a month or two ago.  They are great fun to use and I teamed the image with some old Laura Ashley papers I had at the back of the cupboard!  The papers are flocked and it seemed to fit the theme well espcially when I teamed it with some velvet ribbon and lace, I hope you agree.

More coming soon!!

Kate xx

1 comment: