CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Baby Love!

I seem to have gone awol on the blogging front and, almost, on the crafting front too but am hoping to get back into rhythm again, fingers crossed!

I have a couple of baby cards to share with you.  A friend of mine had a baby girl a few weeks ago and when I got together with my lovely crafting buddy Tracy a couple of weeks ago I coloured the two little Lili of the Valley images (called Special Delivery) but unfortunately that was then as far as I got for another two weeks!  Anyway, I finally finished them both - just as well there isn't really a time scale on giving baby cards or maybe that is the problem, if I had a date to get it finished by I might have faired a little better?! 


I made the boy one just so that I have one in stock as I know lots of people who are due babies over the coming months but I will need to make another baby girl card now to replace the one I have given!



Thank you for looking :).

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment