CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 December 2012

You Passed!

My daughter passed her driving test last week and I wanted to share this little card with you that I made for her to mark the occasion!  I used another gorgeous Lili of the Valley Stamp (Mini Bear) that I bought for just this occasion and then ended up doing bits to the card for about a week or so including colouring half the car at one sitting and then coming back several days later trying to work out what colours I was using - not to be recommended and goes some way to explaining the somewhat poor colouring quality.  It is an easel card and hasn't ended up quite as I had hoped but my daughter was delighted with it which is what counts and coincidentally I coloured the car the colour that her first car has ended up being, how lucky was that :).


Happy Crafting!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment