CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 December 2012

Red and Blue

This week's challenge over on the Winter Wonderland Blog is to create a card using the colours red and blue, so a nice easy one.  However, the card I started making for it didn't quite happen in time but this one is one I started a while ago for the 'One for the Boys' challenge that didn't get done in time either!


I live in hope of one day being organised but it is obviously not going to happen this year!

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous creation with great use of the colors, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this amazing Red and Blue creation So sorry for the lateness of my comment,

    I do hope that you will come on over and have some fun with us again next week,

    Have a lovely day ,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete