CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 November 2012

Lucky Streak

Hi

I was really excited to be chosen in the top 3 for the Winter Wonderland Challenge again last week with my Three Kings card.  I quite fancied having one of their blingy things that states that 'I'm a top 3 winner' but couldn't decide if that was showing off or not but as I couldn't work out how to add it that sort of decided things!!!

I created this card for my Godson's birthday at the end of October but hadn't got round to posting it. 


When I got together with my lovely crafting friends Nicky and Martina a few weeks ago I was giving them a quick lesson on colouring with Promarkers.  I am certainly no expert but we had a really fun afternoon colouring in (you can only really confess to spending an afternoon colouring to other crafters!) and this was the image I used.  Normally I colour to match papers I have already chosen but this was the other way round as I had to find papers to match my colouring but was absolutely thrilled to be able to use a whole load of leftovers for this project, so satisfying. 

I have realised that when cropping the photo I have cropped a little too close to the top of the card and cut some off and as the card has already gone I can't try again so my apologies!

Have a great day.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment