CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Ladies who lunch!

Hello there,

I have another layout to share with you today; I know, shocking isn't it!  I actually managed to get two layouts finished in one weekend a couple of weeks ago, I was so excited!

This layout was created with some leftover papers from a crop class and so I cannot claim the design to be entirely my own as some of the elements were from the class.  However the class was for a double page spread with just one photo on each and partly because I didn't have all the papers necessary and partly because, unless the photos are absolutely glorious (and these weren't), I prefer to condense my photos on to one page if I can. My apologies for the quality of the photo, it is much more vibrant in real life, obviously I got my lighting wrong!


'Ladies who Lunch' by Kate Holliday

The large butterfly was stamped using the IndigoBlu 'Big Butterfly' rubber stamp onto patterned paper and the title stickers are from Simple Stories 'Good Day Sunshine Cardstock Stickers Expressions' which has about 4 alphabets on - so useful!  I'm afraid I don't know who made the papers as they were part of the class kit.

I had a few scraps of papers leftover so was able to create this card also.


So satisfying to use up scraps :).

Thank you for looking and I hope you have are managing a bit of crafting time.

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment