CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Just a little 'Thank You'

Hi Everyone

Back in the summer I decided it would be really helpful to have a collection of 'Thank you' note cards to hand.  I wanted to keep things simple and I also kept the embellishing to a minimum because I wanted to be able to send the note cards by normal post rather than paying extra and these are what I came up with.


And here they are in more detail...



They were all created from my scraps box but I did use papers from the same ranges on each card to give a co-ordinated look and also to help keep things quick.  To embellish I used punches, doilies and my sewing machine.  Because I kept the basic design the same they were really quite quick to make up but I was really pleased with the effect at the end and hopefully the recipients appreciated them too.  Sadly I have almost run out now and this is a reminder to make some more!

Happy Crafting!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment