CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 November 2014

Finally scrapped!

Hi Everyone,

I have a layout to share with you today.  I have had these two photos of my son making pancakes on Shrove Tuesday earlier this year that I have been thinking of 'scrapping' for a while but couldn't quite decide how to place them.  Anyway I came across a sketch that seemed to offer a solution and after that it seemed to easily slip into place.


'Flippin' Good' by Kate Holliday

The photos weren't great but I have so few of my son now that he is older that it is lovely to include the ones I do have.  Apart from being very pleased that I had got round to scrapping these photos I was also very pleased to use up some very old papers I had in my stash - always satisfying!

Happy Crafting!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment