CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 February 2014

Geometric

Hello Everyone

I recently treated myself to some of the lovely new releases from the Stampin' Up Spring/Summer Catalogue and this card uses the triangle stamps from the 'Geometrical' set.


I got the inspiration for the triangle card from a browse on Pinterest here. As you will see the lady actually created a triangle box but I decided that a triangle card would work well. However, actually creating the triangle shape for the card proved a lot harder than I expected - who would have thought a triangle would be tricky?!!  However, I am really pleased with the final card (nearly a complete copy from the one on Pinterest as you will see!) which sits nicely in a 6" square envelope which I also decorated to co-ordinate (see above). I used Versa Magic Dew Drop Inks in a selection of colours which seemed to work well and I will certainly be creating more triangular cards now that I have a template!

Happy Crafting!

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment