CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 February 2014

Christening Card

Hello Everyone,

Last weekend our Great Niece was Christened.  I find it hard to believe that I am old enough to be a 'Great Aunt' but life can be cruel!! However, as our lovely Great Niece is extremely cute and was an absolute angel all through the service and afterwards at the reception being a Great Aunt to her is actually rather a pleasure :).

I created this little card for her to mark the occasion.


The image is a Forever Friends stamp borrowed from my lovely friend Tracy which I coloured with Promarkers and I used Spellbinders ovals and scalloped ovals to frame the image.  The beautiful papers are from the Bo Bunny Country Garden Range and I used 'Cut Outs' and 'Glimpse' and it is all inked with Black Soot Distress Ink.  The little tag and sentiment are both Lilli of the Valley from their 'Babies Companion Set' and their 'Greetings Postmark Set'.  Lastly the ribbon is faux silk ribbon with just a little embroidery silk to attach the tag.

Happy Crafting!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment