CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 January 2014

Card in a box!

Hi Everyone,
I have a couple more cards with you to share.  I spotted these 'cards in box' here and here a few months ago and fancied having a go but it has taken until now for me to get round to it.  A tutorial can be found here.

This first one, I have done with a slightly more feminine slant and used my favourite, of the moment, 'Surprise' stamp from Lili of the Valley.  The papers are some very old DCWV from my stash and the border star punch is a Martha Stewart and I had some small pieces of glitter card that I used to match the glitter on the image.




and a close up!


 and it even folds flat to go in an envelope - how cool is that, such a clever design.


This second one was made with a boy in mind but could be for either.  Unfortunately I didn't get it finished before the light went this evening so please forgive the poor quality of the photos!


These papers are some old 3 Bugs in a Rug - love using up some of my stash!


I had such fun creating these and have plans for a whole load more .... but then I dream a lot!!!

Hope you are having a good day.
Happy Crafting!
Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment