CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 January 2014

Fashion

Hi Everyone

Over on the Winter Wonderland Blog they are having a few weeks where you can create a card other than a Christmas one and their current Challenge is 'Fashion' and here is my interpretation.



         
I love this image, one of my favourites from Lili of the Valley, that I have had a while (not one of my recent sale purchases!) and I thought that a little girl dressing up, complete with pearls etc would fit the 'Fashion' remit - hopefully!  She is coloured with Promarkers and I used Liquid Pearls on her necklace which gives them a slightly 3D effect.  The papers are old K&Co that I had in my stash and I have once again used the Grunge Ticket and Words from Lili of the Valley.

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a good day.
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, a gorgeous take on our Fashion theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, have a great New Year
    Hugs Kate x
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and such a sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week. x

    ReplyDelete