CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 July 2013

Wild Thing!

Hello Everyone,

My Nephew was 18 at the end of June but he was celebrating away with friends in Portugal (not something you want to dwell on for long!), consequently we celebrated with him on Sunday and this is the card I created.


The stamp is a Penny Black and the image made me smile.  You can't really see in the photo but the white background has been embossed with a brick design.  The wording was printed on the computer and the papers are old Jillibean Soup pieces that I had lurking in my, newly organised (!), scraps bag, as was the red cardstock, there is something so satisfying about using up scraps!  I coloured the image in with my Promarkers and some of the motorbike has a coating of Glossy Accents which, again, doesn't really show up in the picture - sorry!

Have a wonderful day,

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment