CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 July 2013

A little piece of sunshine!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a good day.  It has cooled down a little making it a touch more comfortable so I am much happier!

I was having a play at the weekend with some stamps and ink and came up with this very bright, sunshiny card.


I stamped the flowers in Versamark onto white card and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks which I blended over the card.  In the gaps I inked a few of the small flowers with the Distress Inks.  It was backed onto some scraps of orange card and I stamped some extra flowers and inked to create my embellishment.  I added a sentiment (from Lili of the Valley), ribbon and a button.  I finished off with a little Stardust Glitter Glue.

And I just had to give the inside a little treatment too!


Hope your day is bright and sunshiney :).

Kate xx

1 comment: