CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 July 2013

Opal the Optimist

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, it has been a while since I blogged; really, what happens to the time?!!

I have been busy creating though and here is a card I have made using one of the new Stamping Bella stamps  'Opal the Optimist'.  I love the sentiment that comes with the image in this set and of course any image with a bottle of bubbly included has to be a winner!


I have paper-pieced the dress on the image to co-ordinate with the background papers which are the gorgeous new range from Echo Park 'Beautiful Life'.  I finished off colouring the image with my Promarkers and then cut out the image and used silicone glue to raise it slightly giving a bit of depth.  The border punch is a Martha Stewart one and the ribbon is some I had in my stash.

Have a wonderful day,

Kate xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovin the card Kate (or should I say darling lovin the card!). Fabs image such fun ..... Hope that you had some bubbles on the go whilst creating gis card.

    ReplyDelete