CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 November 2013

Cold and Frosty

Hello Everyone,

Over on the Basic Grey Challenges Blog website the challenge this fortnight is on the theme of 'Cold & Frosty'.  I have created this little Christmas Card using an image from a Penny Black set and the Basic Grey paper I have used is a small piece of 'Figgy Pudding' I had left over from a previous project.




I found some co-ordinating cardstock and used a MFT die to cut out the snowflakes.  The sentiment is from the same Penny Black set as the image.  The image is coloured using my Promarkers and I have used Liquid Pearls around the image.  The image and its border are cut out using Spellbinders dies.

Well that is another Christmas Card created ..... only another 70 to go!!!

Have a lovely day.

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kate.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    Your cards are lovely! I love the colour scheme on this one.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete