CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 November 2013

A little 'make & take'

Hello Everyone,
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to attend the Scrappydayz Retreat in Cardiff.  Penny Kafai runs the retreat which was a huge amount of fun with lots of lovely classes.  Penny also did a little 'make and take' card which although I didn't actually take part in I did make this one (which is very similar) at a later stage.



The honeycomb die and the bee stamp are both from Stampin up.  It is a very simple card but I think it looks really effective and is something 'a little bit different'.  I coloured in the bee with Promarkers and added a little sparkle to the wings with 'Star Dust' Stickles.

Hope you are all enjoying your day.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment