CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 March 2013

Birthday Wishes

I have been somewhat remiss in blogging lately; life seems to have been so busy and then I have just got out of the habbit!  I will endeavour to try harder!

Here is a little card I made for my mother-in-law for her birthday at the beginning of March.


The image is a Lili of the Valley one but was a free printed one from a magazine a while ago and the papers are Nitwit designs I think but, again, were free with a magazine so a lovely cheap card!  I coloured the image in with Promarkers.  The sentiment is also a Lili of the Valley design but this time I actually have the stamp!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :).
Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card kate - i wish i had your flair with papers xxxx

    ReplyDelete