CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 October 2012

First Time Lucky!

I was so excited to find my purple Christmas card had been chosen in the Top 3 of the Winter Wonderland Photo Challenge from last week - definiately feel inspired to try some more :).

This week I needed a sympathy card and they aren't the sort of card you exclaim 'oh goodie, I can make one of those', well not for me anyway.  However I gave it a go and whilst I was at it I made a couple more so that I wouldn't end up in the same position when I need one another time.  I didn't get a chance to photograph the one I actually sent but they were all very similar and these are the other two I made.


I inked and stamped the stamps with versamark and then added clear embossing powder and heat embossed them.  After that I just used three different Distress Ink Pads on the white cardstock and the stamped images acted as a resist.  I matted these onto scraps of co-ordinating cardstock and then onto a plain white card blank.  I wanted to keep the design simple without too much fussing and hopefully I have achieved that.

Thank you for looking.
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment